Contents 1. Photo collage 2. Itinerary and Feedback 3. Tour video 4. Tour book and Photo album
2. Itinerary and Feedback - Summary 2010-Jan
Feedback (rating 1-10 (10 best) feedback to be added after the tour)
Comments: Nice to have a smiling team collect you on arrival.
VIP bus collection good service - good start.
And shopping challenge
Orientation & tour by motor bike/Car taxi, Fast ferry boat & BTS skytrain.not enough time, PA's make the difference.
Dinner Cabbages and Condoms
Rating: 10/8/8/10/10/10/10 Map: http://map.longdo.com/p/A10006274
Great, excellent, top food, good atmosphere, unusual, blew me away, fantastic, great cause (charity) good setting and food.
Nightlife soi 11 –
Rating: 5/8/6/10/8/8/6 Map: http://map.longdo.com/p/A10015870
feedback: a bit tired from day events, Aussie pub is great, no energy to keep going.
Teambuilding: Collaboration and Communication. Introduce new environment and problem solving
Rating: 8/9/8/10/8/8/7 Map: http://map.longdo.com/p/A00146832
Transfer longer than thought, Interesting, Excellent, independent, do your own thing, (need more time). not told enough before arrival.
Rating: 6/9/5/5/5/9/8 Map: http://map.longdo.com/p/A10011055
fair dinkum Thai culture - it's a basic but so cheap but not for everyone.
Feedback: love it - hated it??? – culture shock, mixing it with the people, shock the system, not my cup of tea, out of comfort zone, Fantastic, Fabulous.
Khao San road
Rating: 6/9/8/10/8/7/8 Map: http://map.longdo.com/p/A10011261
Backpackers haven, outdoor casual lots of stuff and everyone is flowing.
Seen better, great, markets galore, PA was amazing, Vibrant energy, too many tourists, Buzzing.
Leadership: Tour requires each person to make multiple decision, Dinner is “out of comfort zone”, Nightlife is perception chaos – assess the difference between a knee jerk and a reflex”
Feedback on the Hotel – Royal President – Soi 15
Rating 1 to 10 (10 is best) and comments
· 9 Excellent spacious rooms and big beds. Loved the facilities and used the gym most mornings. Breakfast offered a variety of tasty food to suit everyone. A four star hotel by Western standards (but only half the price).
· 10 no complaints. Wonderful atmosphere and nice big rooms. Breakfast was awesome. Convenient location and the gym was very useful. Also very convenient is the general store right next door.
· 9 Wonderful and clean. Air conditioning and bed were very comfortable and the hotel was in close proximity to shopping, massage and restaurants/night life. Excellent value for money.
· 10 Great value for money and will definitely stay there again. Breakfast offered lovely fresh food. Clean & big rooms. Very happy.
· 9 Good facilities. No negatives. Air conditioning sometimes not cold but it out. Gym was handy.
· 7 Nice and clean. Good breakfast. Only problem was the toilet broke twice, but they fixed it straight away.
· 8 Great breakfast, used the pool, the room got stuffy sometimes. There was a peculiar odour (not overbearing) but this was fixed by getting some Glen 20 from the 7/11 shop. Perhaps bring car air-freshener if they are sensitive..
· 7 had to swap rooms as the first room allowed smoking (smell was overbearing). Make sure you specify NO SMOKING. Breakfast was excellent. Very clean.
Sister Joan Charity
Rating: 6/8/10/10/8/10/9 Map: http://map.longdo.com/p/A10012550
The Amazing race is "awesome".. To donate to an Aussie effort for charity Bangkok was special - see more Too much to do, developed into a great day, Great but time was an issue, never done before, good fun, absolutely loved it, absolutely loved it
Forum article: sister Joan Bangkok
Dinner Tawandang Cabaret Brewery
Rating: 8/8/10/10/9/10/10 Map: http://map.longdo.com/p/A00187669
Brilliant but so unfair - we only got to see half the cabaret show as we set time for skybar tours. Fantastic not enough time, excellent, what a place – really enjoyed, great night out, excellent, excellent.
Roof top bars
Rating: 8/9/10/10/ 9/10/6 Map: http://map.longdo.com/p/A10010785
These places are diamonds - when your that high up - you are "on a high"Fantastic, gob smacked (1 was enough) outstanding, spectacular, amazing, excellent, spectacular.
Teambuilding: team synergy skills. Dinner event is passive chaos, understand cultural difference, tour offers “reward for achievement”.
as we did not finish y.days teambuilding event we decided to try again.
Started too late, time constraints, everyone was little tired, fantastic more time needed, bit over it bad start but loved the challenge, bad instructions from PA team to get us started. hard to resist the option to shop or drop! links: Photo album: tag word: "day 4"
Fine Dinning fit for a King - elegance and taste sensationsgreat food hard to say goodbye, input from everyone good feeling, beautiful venue good ending, good food friend staff, wonderful loved it, Brilliant, top notch, brilliant and lots of warm fuzzies, some of us hit the nightlife - so many options
Transfer to Airport or nightlife
Shopping, a few sights, mbk
Pilot tour concept: some events were “on the fly”. The tour is “fastrack”; an entrée of Menu Bangkok
The objective: “reward for achievement” infuse work dynamics of team building, tourism and Hospitality
Feedback from the tour guests:
days started too late, wasted mornings, originality, need more time for the tailor, need to be clear about communication system, not enough time to get ready for dinner, more planning to give time to relax, can not give enough praise to the PA’s, PA’s are the solution they are amazing, lots to do in short time, more planning, people need planning, P.A. helped people get immersed, PA have great attitude, not sure who is the manager. You feel like a local. We gained a new experience, new friendship and a deeper understanding of Thai Culture. The girls are great hosts and made the trip for us.
Feedback by tour host
There is risk and reward associated with new project, we expect obstacles, what we are interested in is “problem solving” and how the team collaborates. We collected feedback about the performance of the tour and the guests.
Map listing of all places visited (if the link does not work 1st time click it again)http://map.longdo.com/?lat=13.73448&long=100.55992&zoom=10&mode=gray-en&map=epsg4326&locale=en&tag=cibgrp&tagandsearch=1
· Team Building dynamics, Personal Growth, People dynamics
· L.I.F.E. (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Eefficiency) without Flexibility it’s a L.I.E.
· Appreciate the difference - Traveler versus Tourist"
· Hospitality culture – “the food always tastes nicer with a smile!”
· Shopping bargains
· New Friendships
3.Tour promo video
4. Tour book and Photo album link tour concept link
why YOU must go !
Assessment: from Marketing Dept., of UWA (University of W.A.) - click here------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If life is a waste of time, And time is a waste of life, Then let's all get wasted together And have the time of our lives. Armand's Pizza, Washington , DC
Not surprised to hear the 1st 'group' tour was sucessfulPricing is insignificant when overall benefits considered, excellent valueThe question is how are you going to find your target market in Aus?
ARWEE - Manigluck