A friend was looking for dental services in Bangkok, we suggested a few places to visit. They gave us some feedback about the price - AMAZING This is an extract of the price info received in August 2009========================================================================The promotion includes transportation from your hotel to Bangkok Dental Spa, whitening, complete oral check-up, x-ray, cleaning, and a full-body massage for only 10,000 Baht and get 20% discount for the general dental treatment , fillings , root canal treatment Your mentioned dental works with the quotes from the Enquiry Form, as the followings: Basic cost for General Works:
Oral Examination is 1,000 THB. ( 28 USD.)Consultation Implant and Implant preparation is 2,000 -3,000 THB. (56 USD-84 USD.)If you decide to use our service that will be free of charge for Oral Exam and consultation.Orthopan (OP) X-ray/ film is 800 THB. (22 USD)
Intra-oral (AP) X-ray/ film is 200 THB. ( 5 USD)Cleaning is 1,500 THB. ( 42 USD.)Tooth-color (composite) filling/ surface is 1,500-3,000 THB. ( 42 – 84 USD.)
Cosmetic Works:Teeth whitening is 10,000 THB. ( 285 USD.) Home Bleaching is 7,000 THB. ( 197 USD.)Veneer: Composite veneer is 6,000 THB. (169 USD.)Porcelain veneer is 12,000 THB. (338 USD.)All treatment will be with only the skill specialists. 2 years guarantee for the porcelain crown and bridge
Crown & Bridge:Porcelain fused to metal crown 14,000-16,000 THB. ( 394 -450 USD.)
==============================================================================================We have made a link to more info about MEDICAL AND DENTAL IN BANGKOK. As we trial the service we will get feedback and update. If you try please add your comments The link ======================================================================if you are proceeding.. things to do (as extracted from the letter) note - its only a guide and may not be current
The first step we suggest you take is to provide us with basic information regarding your current dental condition. The information includes:
1. Photographs of your upper and lower teeth showing all teeth from different angles: frontal, back, upper, and lower angles.
2. A full-mouth panoramic X-Ray of your teeth- (not over six months old.)
3. A treatment plan from your local dentist
4. Your general information, such as your original & previous destinations, itinerary in Thailand-please detail the duration in Bangkok, or your return date to Thailand etc. For a good result in such a limit time, this helps us to arrange the appointment while you are staying in the country, or plan to come back to Thailand. It is also for the laboratory timing as well.
5. It is very helpful to provide the dental backgrounds and details for us as much as possible, regarding the diagnosis and advice. However, it's unnecessary, due to the patient's inconvenient conditions, we understand that in certain circumstances you might not be able to gather all the information; hence we will provide the panoramic x-ray and the oral examination for you . As we have experienced in dealing with dental works for numerous patients, so we will make sure that the job will be easily done for you.
6. Please inform your authorized bank regarding the amount of your future expense that might occur during the trip. This is for your financial flow, since the large amount of the transaction might not be authorized by your bank regarding the security matter.
=============================================================================================================2009-09 1st West Aussie client visited Dental - saved about aud$4,000 -Amazing.=============================================================================================================
Last week while hosting the tour group 2010 Songkran Thailand Tour I was in need of Dental repairs.. I contacted the dentist in Soi 19, made an appointment, fixed the problem caused by the dentist in Aus (harsh - but true). The Dentist's English was more then adequate, The Technology used and on display in the clinic is the same if not better then what I see in Aus but....I can not explain the overwhelming empathy and care it's hard to put into words.. It's something our culture has lost .. I admit .. the dental work is 10mths overdue.. because I, like most people don't like going, but in this environment I actually enjoyed the visit .. and that is hard to explain and I have made plans to go again!!!.Aussie Exec Tours BKK - the savings pay for your holiday.. it's that easy
Tour Icons: Popular Zone Icons: Family > Nightlife > Shopping view as web & eBooks
D.I.Y. Tour Leader Logistical Database